Focusmaster™ / Downloads
|TeleVue.com: Imaging > Focusmaster™ / Downloads > TVFocusPlus Software|
TVFocusPlus software allows Focusmaster™ to computer-control your focuser.
- Continuous or momentary position readout.
- Preset positions (saved between sessions) are handy if you use various filters that change the point of best focus or even swap non-parfocal eyepieces. Yellow and green indicators when you are approaching or have achieved a preset focus position.
- Zero reset allows you to zero the indicator at any point.
- Continuous or momentary motor motion in both directions.
- Full-control over motor speed.
- Night-vision mode.
- Tele Vue Focusmate and Tele Vue Focusmate Driver installed on telescope
- Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP or greater operating system
- Free USB port
- Tele Vue Digital indicator
- Tele Vue Indicator to computer RS232
Usage instructions for the free TVFocusPlus software are included with the Focusmaster™ computer interface.
The install program is contained in a self-extracting archive file. It must be (1) downloaded and (2) the install files extracted before the (3) TVFocusPlus install can run. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Download self-extracting archive file (2.85 MB) containing the TVFocusPlus install software.
- Select [Open] or [Run] button on download dialog to begin download and extraction.
- Select [Save] button to download achieve to a local computer folder; then manually click achieve to begin the extraction.
- In self-extractor dialog (shown right):
- Select [Browse] button to locate an easy-to-remember folder to extract the install files to (or do nothing and accept the default 'Unzip to folder').
- Select [Unzip] button to extract the setup program to that folder.
- You will receive a confirmation if the files extracted successfully.
- In the extracted-to folder:
- Execute setup.exe and the program will then install and register itself.
- You can delete the install files in the download folder after install.
You should be able to locate and run TVFocusPlus in Start/Programs/TVFocusPlus. If you receive the Missing Shortcut dialog (right), follow these TVFocusPlus Shortcut Fix instructions.
- In Start/Settings/Control Panel find Add/Remove programs applet.
- Select on TVFocusPlus and click the [Remove] button to uninstall.